Self Effectiveness: The Power of Meditation
The book discusses about:
- The rationale of self-effectiveness and the traits which have made people highly effective in diverse areas.
- The infinite potential of human beings; is reduced due to past worries, anxiety about the future, emotional disturbances and undirected activities
- Concept of first creation in the mind, which precedes any action
- Self-effectiveness can be increased; one way is by keeping the mind in the present moment
- The different techniques of meditation; these can improve the quality of life in terms of enhanced effectiveness and reduced stress level
- The factors like self-discipline, keen interest, challenges, concentration, control over desires, perseverance and clarity of goals, which can also develop the ability to live in the present moment and give the benefits similar to meditation.